These Gift Baskets are the Perfect Gift for Family in Australia When You Live Overseas
Do international postage charges grind your gears?
It goes without saying, but the most inconvenient and draining part of sending a gift to someone is the postage. And don’t even get us started if you’re shipping gift baskets to Australia from overseas - it can cost you more than the gift itself! Sending a gift basket to family and friends in Australia shouldn’t have to be this hard.
Do you want to send gifts to your loved ones this year?
Has your friend had a tough time lately?
Are you missing your parents?
Did your childhood friends tie the knot?
Are you separated by oceans and unable to be with your loved ones?
The perfect way to show that you are thinking of them is with foodie gift baskets!
Gift baskets are the ideal present as they can fit any situation that is cause for celebration, commemoration, or remembrance. Pretty Green has an extensive range of gift baskets that will be sure to bring a smile to any recipient.
Although, if you are currently residing overseas, you may be hesitant to send gift baskets to Australia because of those pesky postage costs and delivery times. Pretty Green and Sendle have created an unbeatable force, as this duo offers low shipping costs and delivery times! Plus, Sendle is a delivery service that carbon offset 100% of their deliveries, making your gift baskets environmentally friendly!
For addresses in metro Australian cities, you can expect to pay no more than $10 for shipping. So, there’s no need to fret over shipping costing more than the gift itself! Also, Pretty Green offers free shipping on orders over $100.
Do you need to find the right gift baskets to send to your friends in Australia?
Okay, so you have the perfect place to order your gift baskets from, now all you need is to find the right gift baskets to gift.
If a celebration is on the cards, then boy do we have the selection for you! Our celebration gift baskets can suit all kinds of celebratory events:
- The You Are Gin-credible gift basket: This is one that will make the occasion a lasting celebration! The recipient can whip up some cocktails and relish in the festivities.
- The Let’s Catch Up gift basket: This is a great option for when you want to send some love and appreciation from anywhere in the world. You can order one for your loved one in Australia and yourself, schedule a FaceTime call, and enjoy the goodies together on a transnational video date.
If a significant milestone or anniversary is nearing, be ahead of the curb with one of these anniversary gift baskets:
- The Shaken Not Stirred gift basket: This is a perfect way to commemorate a milestone. Plus, the cocktail kit will be something that will remind them of you for years to come— or until your next reunion in Australia!
- The Sweet Escape gift basket: This is just what your sweet tooth pal needs to recognise that all anniversaries and milestones call for a sugary treat!
If your nearest and dearest are in a time of remembrance, then these sympathy gift baskets are a touching way to send your love to Australia:
- The Mystery Melbourne Care Package gift basket: This is a creative way of gifting someone an assortment of Australian-made goods but leaving a little mystery.
- The Time For A Brew gift basket: This is ideal for times of loss and remembrance, as a heavy heart can always use a warming cuppa. They will surely feel that they are in your thoughts with a gift basket like this.
If Christmas has crept up on you, our Christmas gift baskets will save you from any gift shaming this year!
- The Rudolph gift basket: This is for anyone who adores the traditional flavour of Christmas with a few spikes of gin to keep them merry.
- The Dasher gift basket: This is a wonderfully curated breakfast box, with the intention for its recipient to start their Christmas with a sweet and indulgent breaky.
Order from the Pretty Green gift baskets range and you can forget about that shipping-panic or postage-blues. Your gift baskets will make it on time to your loved ones in Australia and they'll be pleasantly surprised.